Book a court
World class facilities to fully live your passion
- Select a date to view available timeslots.
- You can book your slot:
- You will receive a Booking ID by SMS.
- You will have 48 hours to make your payment at MUGA Phoenix failing which your reservation will be cancelled.
- Upon payment you will receive an SMS and a paper receipt to confirm your booking.
- Payment can ONLY be effected in CASH between 15:00 and 21:00 at MUGA Phoenix.
|Registered Teams||Non-registered Teams||Corporate|
|Rs 500||Rs 800||Rs 1000|
- Courts can be booked from:
- 15:00 to 22:00 on weekdays
- 12:00 to 22:00 on weekends
- Each session is 45 minutes.
- Players should arrive 15 minutes before the booking time.
- Late comers will not get extension.
- Payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Players must abide by MUGA rules and regulations.
- Suitable footwear must be worn at all times. Blades and long-studded boots are not appropriate.
- All players must wear a shirt at all times and teams must make every attempt to ensure that all outfield players play in similar colors.
- For the safety of all players, all items of jewelry should be removed before entering the field of play, including watches. Additionally, it is recommended that all players wear shin guards.
- For the safety of all players, slide tackles are not allowed.
- No food or drink will be allowed on site.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- Violent and aggressive play, unsporting behavior and foul and abusive language will not be tolerated. Players exhibiting such behavior will be penalized by the management.
- MUGA reserves the right to cancel a booking without notice due to events, technical issues, or any other circumstances, and in such case will make necessary arrangements with the party concerned for another available slot.
- The use of the MUGA facilities for private/company/commercial events or any kind of function is STRICTLY NOT allowed. For such events or functions please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with all necessary details.
Note: When not addressed specifically in these rules and regulations, judgments over the suitability of player’s equipment and conducts are at the discretion of the management. Management will ask players to leave the field of play if they are judged not to be complying with these rules.
MUGA is a Community based Fun and Fitness movement created by the Mauritius Telecom Foundation. Its mission is to promote healthy living through physical activity and education for all segments of the population. MUGA aims to achieve its objective by creating sustainable infrastructure, promoting activities through the use of technology and leveraging on the active collaboration of the government, local authorities and community.