MUGA is a Community based Fun and Fitness movement created by the Mauritius Telecom Foundation. Its mission is to promote healthy living through physical activity and education for all segments of the population.
Have a question?
Finding your answers is easy.
Yes, access to MUGA is free for everybody.
All activities are free of charge except Futsal which is a paid activity and requires advance booking.
MUGA is open from Monday to Sunday from 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
There are currently 3 MUGAs: in Phoenix, Tyack and Triolet. Other MUGAs will be opening soon.
You can enjoy the following at MUGA:
- Play Futsal
- Practice Zumba, Yoga and HiiT
- Use outdoor gym
- Jog around the running track
- Play petanque
- Children can exercise and have fun in the dedicated kids area
Send 'Booking' on '8612'
The Futsal reservation can be done from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Note that the MUGA complex closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Registered team: Rs 500 / session
- Non-registered team: Rs 800 / session
You can register your team at the Municipal Council or District Council of your locality.
It's a no-refund policy due to low cost and high demand resource.
Yes, these activities are free of charge and do not require any advance booking. Schedule for these activities can be viewed at https://www.muga.mu/classes
Yes, the MUGA App is available on Google PlayStore, AppStore and Huawei AppGallery.
- Participate in our ‘Scan & Win’ draw to win interesting goodies.
- Book a Futsal court.
- View exercise videos on how to use the MUGA gym equipment.
- View exercises that suit your goals: lose weight, keep fit or build muscles.
- View exercises for different body parts : abs, back, biceps, calves, shoulders…
- View schedules for Yoga, Zumba, HiiT training and other classes and receive notifications ahead of your selected sessions.
- See what’s going on at the MUGA complex and get info on prevailing temperature, humidity and wind speed.
- Read practical tips about health, exercises and nutrition for a healthy living
MUGA is a Community based Fun and Fitness movement created by the Mauritius Telecom Foundation. Its mission is to promote healthy living through physical activity and education for all segments of the population. MUGA aims to achieve its objective by creating sustainable infrastructure, promoting activities through the use of technology and leveraging on the active collaboration of the government, local authorities and community.