MUGA is a Community based Fun and Fitness movement created by the Mauritius Telecom Foundation. Its mission is to promote healthy living through physical activity and education for all segments of the population.
Have a question?
Finding your answers is easy.
Yes, access to MUGA is free for everybody.
All activities are free of charge except Futsal which is a paid activity and requires advance booking.
MUGA is open from Monday to Sunday from 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
MUGA Phoenix is in Closel Road, Phoenix.
There is currently one MUGA, in Phoenix. Other MUGAs will be opening soon in Goodlands, Triolet, Tyack and Curepipe.
You can enjoy the following at MUGA:
- Play Futsal
- Practice Zumba, Yoga and HiiT
- Use outdoor gym
- Jog around the running track
- Play petanque
- Children can exercise and have fun in the dedicated kids area
Please visit https://www.muga.mu/book-a-court. Select a date to view available slots, then call 203 9009 to make your reservation. You will receive a Booking ID by SMS. Once your reservation is made, you will have 48 hours to make your payment at MUGA Phoenix. You may also do the booking via the MUGA App.
Send 'Booking' on '8612'
The Futsal reservation can be done from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Note that the MUGA complex closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Registered team: Rs 500 / session
- Non-registered team: Rs 800 / session
You can register your team at the Municipal Council or District Council of your locality.
It's a no-refund policy due to low cost and high demand resource.
Yes, these activities are free of charge and do not require any advance booking. Schedule for these activities can be viewed at https://www.muga.mu/classes
Yes, the MUGA App is available on both IOS and Android.
- Register for a free account.
- Participate in our "Scan & Win" monthly draw to win interesting prizes.
- View video exercises of each gym equipment by scanning the QR Code found on the machines.
- View video exercise according to your goal, i.e. "Build muscle", "Keep Fit" or "Lose Weight".
- Book a Futsal court
- View your current Futsal booking as well as your booking history.
- View schedule for Zumba, Yoga and HiiT classes
- Set activity preferences and receive notifications when they are scheduled.
- View events happening at the MUGA Complex.
- Leave your feedback to the MUGA team.
MUGA is a Community based Fun and Fitness movement created by the Mauritius Telecom Foundation. Its mission is to promote healthy living through physical activity and education for all segments of the population. MUGA aims to achieve its objective by creating sustainable infrastructure, promoting activities through the use of technology and leveraging on the active collaboration of the government, local authorities and community.