Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of those links does not signify that we endorse the views expressed within the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we do not take responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
MUGA Rules and Regulations
- Users acknowledge that they have read and understood the present rules and regulations prior to using the MUGA complex.
- Users affirm that they are in good physical condition to use the MUGA facilities and if unsure, it is recommended to seek the advice of a medical professional before engaging in any physical activity.
- MUGA reserves the right to cancel a booking without notice due to events, technical issues, or any other circumstances, and in such case will make necessary arrangements with the party concerned for another available slot.
- The use of the MUGA facilities for private/company/commercial events or any kind of function is STRICTLY NOT allowed. For such events or functions please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with all necessary details.
- We shall in no circumstances be liable for any injury, illness or other prejudice sustained by a user of the MUGA facilities for any activity.
- We shall also not be liable for any injury or illness sustained by a child as a result of attending the kids area.
- Users who feel unwell while using our facilities should stop the activity immediately and approach our staff for assistance.
- Users unfamiliar with equipment should refrain from using the equipment unless supervised.
- Proper training attire should be worn at all times while exercising.
- Please carry your own sweat towel for personal hygiene. Sweat should promptly be wiped off the machines after each use.
- All bags and personal gear should be stored in the lockers (or dedicated area).
- We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Consumption of food and/or alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all activity areas and changing facilities.
- Call 114 for emergency.
- The ball
- Only FIFA Approved Futsal ball should be used when playing
- Each team must have a maximum of five (5) players, including the goalkeeper.
- There is no limit to the number of players on the bench.
- Players can only play for their registered team and can be registered under one team only.
- Players will not be allowed to wear any jewellery. Taping of facial jewellery is expected.
- Proper sportswear should be worn during the game.
- Only sports shoes are allowed. No studs are permitted.
- All game must be booked well in advance.
- No Booking = No Game.
- Games will begin on scheduled time whether both teams are ready or not.
- Games will not be allowed to run over the scheduled time.
- 45 minutes per session.
- You must be 14 years of age or older to use the outdoor gym equipment.
- Athletic shoes and appropriate workout attire must be worn at all times.
- Shoes must have non-marking soles and must fully enclose the entire foot.
- Open-toe shoes are not allowed.
- Please limit the use of cardio equipment to 10 minutes during peak times.
- Do not sit on equipment while resting between sets. Give chance to other people to exercise in the meantime.
- Wipe down equipment after each use.
- It is prohibited for anyone to conduct or solicit personal training on the MUGA premises.
- Please consult your physician prior to beginning any type of exercise program.
- Classes may be subject to change depending on availability of instructor(s), class attendance or any emergency situation. Class cancellation may occur in extreme situations while every effort will be made in order to avoid these occurrences.
- Any kind of disturbance during the classes will not be tolerated. While participating in group fitness classes, talking should be kept to a minimum. Please arrive early or be on time for the classes.
- All bags, coats, extra shoes, etc. should be kept in the locker room or on the shelves/hooks outside the fitness floor. Exercising spaces should be clutter-free.
- Only training shoes are allowed on the fitness floor.
- Parents must not leave the MUGA as long as their child is on the premises.
- Parents should refrain from bringing their children if they are sick.
- We are not responsible for toys brought into the Kids Area from home.
- We shall not be liable for any injury or illness sustained by a child as a result of attending the Kids Area.
MUGA is a Community based Fun and Fitness movement created by the Mauritius Telecom Foundation. Its mission is to promote healthy living through physical activity and education for all segments of the population. MUGA aims to achieve its objective by creating sustainable infrastructure, promoting activities through the use of technology and leveraging on the active collaboration of the government, local authorities and community.